- PPA Energy has a new member of the Executive team - 17th February 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
- FUN-LV Project Funded under Ofgem’s Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF) - 16th December 2013
- PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013 - 9th December 2013
- PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump - 24th October 2013
PPA Energy is one of the UK's leading energy and management consultants. PPA Energy's team comprises a group of highly experienced professionals specialising in techno-economic and management consultancy services for the energy sector, with particular emphasis on the power sector, renewable energy and other electricity projects. The strength of PPA Energy is our ability to combine strategic, financial/economic and technical advice as an integrated consultancy service to public and private sector clients.
We have worked with a broad range of clients, including multi-lateral lending agencies, governments, regulators, electricity companies, natural resources companies and private developers in over 90 countries (28 in Africa).