- PPA Energy presented a Paper at Cired 2013 - 18th June 2013
- PPA Energy presents a paper at CIRED 2013 on the 12th June - 28th May 2013
- PPA Energy commenced the final 3rd stage of the Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF) Distribution Network Visibility project - 21st May 2013
- PPA Energy successfully presented at the Third Meeting of Consultative Committees of ERERA - 14th May 2013
- PPA Energy jointly responsible for regulatory studies for ERERA across the West African region - 27th February 2013
News articles: 6 - 10 of 10
Jamaica Electricity Wheeling Radio Interview21st December 2012
PPA Energy is currently developing a wheeling charge framework in Jamaica, to enable self-generators in the island to transfer energy between their own generation facilities and their industrial installations. Jonathan Hedgecock, the Project Director for the assignment, was interviewed for the Jamaican radio programme in December 2012 about regulatory affairs “Inside the OUR” , and talks about the concept of wheeling and what it will mean for the Jamaican power sector.
PPA Energy provided training in Energy Trading Opportunities25th October 2012
PPA Energy, in association with Manitoba Hydro International (MHI) and the Southern African Power Pool (SAPP), provided training for a number of employees at Hidroeléctrica de Cahora Bassa (HCB) in October 2012.
PPA Energy exhibited the 2nd Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference24th October 2012
Cliff Walton and Sarah Carter exhibited the 2nd Low Carbon Networks Fund conference at the Cardiff Millennium Centre on the 25th and 26th October with UK Power Networks and Capula to present the latest findings from the LCNF Distribution Network Visibility Project.
Dynamic governor modelling article published in Energize Magazine6th September 2012
The article 'Dynamic governor model development for grid code compliance' has been published in the Energize August issue (Issue 58) page 21-22.