- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy has a new member of the Executive team - 17th February 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
- FUN-LV Project Funded under Ofgem’s Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF) - 16th December 2013
- PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013 - 9th December 2013
- PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump - 24th October 2013
PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump24th October 2013 PPA Energy’s water cooler supplier AquAid makes a regular donation to The Africa Trust on our behalf for every product we obtain from them. These funds are used to build water wells, also known as Elephant Pumps.
PPA Energy provides sponsorship for volunteers helping the Kwasa Centre1st August 2013 PPA Energy is proud to have provided sponsorship to a group of 13 teenagers from Guildford in the UK, where the company has its headquarters, towards a trip they have made to work with the Kwasa Centre in Johannesburg. Kwasa is a pre-school for the informal settlement of Vukuzenzele outside the town of Springs.
PPA Energy awarded IRP and Tariff Study in Sierra Leone18th July 2013
The Government of Sierra Leone commissioned PPA Energy to undertake an assessment as to the optimal programme and strategy for the future development and structure of the power sector in the country, and to determine cost reflective tariffs for end customers.
PPA Energy presented a Paper at Cired 201318th June 2013
PPA Energy's paper Secondary substation load profiling - identification and visualisation of changes, reference 1254 has been successfully presented as a Poster presentation at CIRED 2013