- PPA Energy presented a poster at the Energy Systems Conference - 27th June 2014
- PPA Energy attending the Africa Energy Forum - 16th June 2014
- Publication of Distribution Network Visability Report - 27th April 2014
- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes16th February 2014
As part of the European Third Energy Package, European Network Codes have been developed which will apply across Europe. The codes cover grid connections, markets and system operation.
FUN-LV Project Funded under Ofgem’s Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF)16th December 2013
On Friday 29th November Ofgem, the energy regulator in Great Britain, announced the competitive funding decisions on innovation projects to facilitate the transition to low carbon networks.
Four projects received funding under Tier 2 of the Low Carbon Networks Fund for Electricity Distribution Networks, including £6.53 million towards the £8.86 million Flexible Urban Networks – Low Voltage (FUN-LV) project.
PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 20139th December 2013
PPA Energy teamed up with Capula to exhibit their recent work on the Distribution Network Visibility (DNV) Project at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013. The Conference took place on 13th-14th November in Brighton. It was co-hosted by UK Power Networks.