- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy has a new member of the Executive team - 17th February 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
- FUN-LV Project Funded under Ofgem’s Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF) - 16th December 2013
- PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013 - 9th December 2013
- PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump - 24th October 2013
News articles: 11 - 15 of 15
PPA Energy successfully presented at the Third Meeting of Consultative Committees of ERERA14th May 2013 A consortium led by Artelia with PPA Energy successfully presented the draft final reports of the suite of Regulation Studies undertaken for ERERA (ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority), covering the 15 countries in ECOWAS West African region.
PPA Energy jointly responsible for regulatory studies for ERERA across the West African region27th February 2013 Following the last ECOWAS Regional Electricity Regulatory Authority (ERERA) meeting in November 2012, a consortium led by Artelia of France with PPA Energy were awarded a series of regulatory studies designed to strengthen ERERA’s capacities.
Jamaica Electricity Wheeling Radio Interview21st December 2012
PPA Energy developed a wheeling charge framework in Jamaica, to enable self-generators in the island to transfer energy between their own generation facilities and their industrial installations. Jonathan Hedgecock, the Project Director for the assignment, was interviewed for the Jamaican radio programme in December 2012 about regulatory affairs “Inside the OUR” , and talked about the concept of wheeling and what it would mean for the Jamaican power sector.
PPA Energy provided training in Energy Trading Opportunities25th October 2012
PPA Energy, in association with Manitoba Hydro International (MHI) and the Southern African Power Pool (SAPP), provided training for a number of employees at Hidroeléctrica de Cahora Bassa (HCB) in October 2012.
Dynamic governor modelling article published in Energize Magazine6th September 2012
The article 'Dynamic governor model development for grid code compliance' was published in the Energize August issue (Issue 58) page 21-22.