- PPA Energy presented a poster at the Energy Systems Conference - 27th June 2014
- PPA Energy attending the Africa Energy Forum - 16th June 2014
- Publication of Distribution Network Visability Report - 27th April 2014
- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
News articles: 16 - 18 of 18
Jamaica Electricity Wheeling Radio Interview21st December 2012
PPA Energy developed a wheeling charge framework in Jamaica, to enable self-generators in the island to transfer energy between their own generation facilities and their industrial installations. Jonathan Hedgecock, the Project Director for the assignment, was interviewed for the Jamaican radio programme in December 2012 about regulatory affairs “Inside the OUR” , and talked about the concept of wheeling and what it would mean for the Jamaican power sector.
PPA Energy provided training in Energy Trading Opportunities25th October 2012
PPA Energy, in association with Manitoba Hydro International (MHI) and the Southern African Power Pool (SAPP), provided training for a number of employees at Hidroeléctrica de Cahora Bassa (HCB) in October 2012.
Dynamic governor modelling article published in Energize Magazine6th September 2012
The article 'Dynamic governor model development for grid code compliance' was published in the Energize August issue (Issue 58) page 21-22.