- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy has a new member of the Executive team - 17th February 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
- FUN-LV Project Funded under Ofgem’s Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF) - 16th December 2013
- PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013 - 9th December 2013
- PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump - 24th October 2013
Energy Management Systems (EMS)
Date: February 2007
Client: Confidential | Location: United Kingdom
Area of Expertise: Smart Grids
Project Manager: Cliff Walton
The assessment of a selection of potential telecoms products; assessing the potential benefits to electricity network operators, based upon various Energy Management Systems (EMS).
Description of Services Provided:
Report prepared concerning the assessment of potential products based upon previous meetings and analysis.