- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy has a new member of the Executive team - 17th February 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
- FUN-LV Project Funded under Ofgem’s Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF) - 16th December 2013
- PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013 - 9th December 2013
- PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump - 24th October 2013
Aurora Grid Studies (South Africa)
Date: March 2011
Client: Aurora Power Solutions (Ltd) Pty | Location: South Africa
Area of Expertise: Low Carbon and Sustainability, Private Investor Services
Project Manager: Graeme Chown
Aurora Power Solution (Pty) Ltd has contracted PPA Energy (Pty) Ltd to perform grid integration studies for four proposed photovoltaic (PV) systems.
Description of Services Provided:
Grid Integration Studies.