- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy has a new member of the Executive team - 17th February 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
- FUN-LV Project Funded under Ofgem’s Low Carbon Networks Fund (LCNF) - 16th December 2013
- PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013 - 9th December 2013
- PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump - 24th October 2013
Support to Electricity Network Regulation - Ireland
Date: March 2011
Client: Commission for Energy Regulation | Location: Ireland
Area of Expertise: Energy Regulation
Project Manager: Craig Lucas
Provision of as-required regulatory advice on a range of technical and commercial issues.
Description of Services Provided:
Provision of advice on: grid code and distribution code derogations and modifications; resolution of connection disputes; connection charging; renewable generation connection issues; connection policy; transmission & distribution CAPex delivery; other network access issues; review of metering arrangements, metering code derogations and modifications; licence compliance monitoring and general assistance.