- PPA Energy exhibits at LCNI Stand S17 - 13th October 2014
- PPA Energy presented a poster at the Energy Systems Conference - 27th June 2014
- PPA Energy attending the Africa Energy Forum - 16th June 2014
- Publication of Distribution Network Visibility Report - 27th April 2014
- PPA Energy's CFO Tony Woods presents on the new ePolicy video - 25th March 2014
- PPA Energy supporting Energy Network Association with implementation of EU Network Codes - 16th February 2014
Support to Electricity Network Regulation - Ireland
Date: March 2011
Client: Commission for Energy Regulation | Location: Ireland
Area of Expertise: Energy Regulation
Project Manager: Craig Lucas
Provision of as-required regulatory advice on a range of technical and commercial issues.
Description of Services Provided:
Provision of advice on: grid code and distribution code derogations and modifications; resolution of connection disputes; connection charging; renewable generation connection issues; connection policy; transmission & distribution CAPex delivery; other network access issues; review of metering arrangements, metering code derogations and modifications; licence compliance monitoring and general assistance.