- PPA Energy exhibited at the Low Carbon Networks Fund Conference 2013 - 9th December 2013
- PPA Energy supports the building of an Elephant Pump - 24th October 2013
- PPA Energy provides sponsorship for volunteers helping the Kwasa Centre - 1st August 2013
- PPA Energy awarded IRP and Tariff Study in Sierra Leone - 18th July 2013
- PPA Energy presented a Paper at Cired 2013 - 18th June 2013
Support to Electricity Network Regulation - Ireland
Date: March 2011
Client: Commission for Energy Regulation | Location: Ireland
Area of Expertise: Energy Regulation
Project Manager: Craig Lucas
Provision of as-required regulatory advice on a range of technical and commercial issues.
Description of Services Provided:
Provision of advice on: grid code and distribution code derogations and modifications; resolution of connection disputes; connection charging; renewable generation connection issues; connection policy; transmission & distribution CAPex delivery; other network access issues; review of metering arrangements, metering code derogations and modifications; licence compliance monitoring and general assistance.